Mercer Crossing’s six distinct neighborhoods will be spread out over 370 acres. Each neighborhood will have the Texas Tudor theme, but unique entrances and design elements will create a distinction among them.
More than 174 acres in Mercer Crossing are intended for residential development. Our goal is to provide homes for individuals and families at all stages of life.
Single-family detached homes
– Home sites available in 40′, 50′, and 60′ widths
Single-family attached homes
– Townhomes located near the urban commerce district
– Located to provide a harmonious transition from commercial to lower density residential areas
Encompassing nearly 93 acres, the Urban Commerce district of Mercer Commons is designed for the development of:
- Single-story commercial sites
- Retail/shopping centers
- Mixed-use buildings
- Corporate office space
- Multifamily residential, such as Senior Living or Assisted Living Facilities